The International Crane Foundation is the only place on Earth where you can see all 15 of the world’s crane species – and we can’t wait to share our $10M transformation with you!
Located in Baraboo amid the farmlands of southern Wisconsin, the International Crane Foundation’s headquarters are just ten minutes from the Wisconsin Dells and surrounding Baraboo Hills. Visitors to our site may enjoy learning about the world’s cranes, take a hike on our nature trails, and browse nature-themed items from around the world in our gift shop.
Planning a visit in 2021? Here’s what you need to know!
- Our site will be open daily May 1 to October 31, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The George Archibald Welcome Center may have limited access early in the season due to local gathering guidelines. You will be free to explore the nearly ten acres of new exhibits, and restrooms will be available. Masks will be required.
- While we are not currently planning on conducting group tours or planning public events with large groups, we will resume these activities as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, look for our knowledgeable docents as you explore our site on a self-guided tour.
- Please stay tuned for developing news about our rescheduled Grand Opening Celebration in September 2021.
- Remember, members visit our site for free, so now is the time to take a moment to renew or upgrade your membership. Not a member? No problem, you can join our flock here.