Welcome – this section is designed specifically for your needs as a County Coordinator. Following are a variety of resources and handouts, including printable materials should you need an extra copy or two. Explore!
Remember, if you have further questions you may contact the International Crane Foundation’s Crane Count Coordinator at 608-356-9462.
Handouts and Compilation Materials
The documents below are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- County Coordinator Checklist (READ FIRST for a handy step-by-step checklist for coordinating the count)
- Data Sheet
- Digital Maps: You may download digital maps for each of the counties in Wisconsin. Click here to view and print your county map (8.5 x 11 in).
- Use our Crane Count Site Finder to view established crane count sites in all states. If any of your county sites are missing from this map, please contact our data manager so that we may add your site(s).
- Data Entry: Click here to view our data entry form.
- Crane Count admission coupon: As a thank you to you and your counters, each crane count participant receives a coupon for free admission to our headquarters during the current visitor season. Click here to download the 2020 coupons.
Frequently Asked Questions