Welcome – this section is designed specifically for your needs as a County Coordinator. Following are a variety of resources and handouts, including printable materials should you need an extra copy or two. Explore!
Remember, if you have further questions you may contact the International Crane Foundation’s Crane Count Coordinator at 608-356-9462.
Handouts and Compilation Materials
The documents below are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- County Coordinator Checklist (READ FIRST for a handy step-by-step checklist for coordinating the count)
- Digital Maps: You may download digital maps for each of the counties in Wisconsin. Click here to view and print your county map (8.5 x 11 in). To request county-level maps for other states (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota) OR a set of maps for individual sites in your county (each site is a separate 8.5 x 11 in map) in any of the six Crane Count states, please email email@example.com.
- Data Entry: Click here to view our data entry form. For help with locating the latitude/longitude for your county sites, try our coordinate finder tool.
- Crane Count Participant Coupon: Participants will receive a link to download a coupon after entering their data on our website. The pass is valid for one free admission to our headquarters in Baraboo, Wisconsin between April 15 – October 31, 2017. If you require copies for participants who cannot enter their own data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a printable sheet. Click here to learn more about visiting the International Crane Foundation.
- Sandhill Crane Identification and Calls
- Whooping Crane Identification and Calls
- Report a Banded Crane
Frequently Asked Questions