Project Learning Tree
The International Crane Foundation is honored to partner with Project Learning Tree, a sister program to Project WILD that teaches similar concepts with a forestry focus.
The goals of Project Learning Tree:
- To develop students' awareness, appreciation, skills, and commitment to address environmental issues.
- To provide a framework for students to apply scientific processes and higher order thinking skills to resolve environmental problems.
- To help students acquire an appreciation and tolerance of diverse viewpoints on environmental issues and develop attitudes and actions based on analysis and evaluation of the available information.
- To encourage creativity, originality, and flexibility to resolve environmental problems and issues.
- To inspire and empower students to become responsible, productive, and participatory members of society.
The International Crane Foundation hosts Project Learning Tree and Project WILD workshops throughout the year. For more information on workshop schedules, please contact ICF's Visitor Programs Coordinator at (608) 356-9462, ext. 127 or email
For more information on Project Learning Tree, visit their website at www.plt.org