Project Learning Tree
The International Crane Foundation is honored to partner with Project Learning Tree, a sister program to Project WILD that teaches similar concepts with a forestry focus.
The goals of Project Learning Tree:
- To develop students' awareness, appreciation, skills, and commitment to address environmental issues.
- To provide a framework for students to apply scientific processes and higher order thinking skills to resolve environmental problems.
- To help students acquire an appreciation and tolerance of diverse viewpoints on environmental issues and develop attitudes and actions based on analysis and evaluation of the available information.
- To encourage creativity, originality, and flexibility to resolve environmental problems and issues.
- To inspire and empower students to become responsible, productive, and participatory members of society.
For more information on Project Learning Tree, visit their website at www.plt.org