The International Crane Foundation is the only place on Earth where you can see all 15 of the world’s crane species!
Located in Baraboo amid the farmlands of southern Wisconsin, the International Crane Foundation’s headquarters are just ten minutes from the Wisconsin Dells and surrounding Baraboo Hills. Visitors to our site can enjoy a guided tour of the world’s cranes, take a hike on our nature trails, and browse nature themed items from around the world in our gift shop.
Planning Your Visit
- Open to the public every day between April 15 and October 31 from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Click here for our admission fees and directions to our site.
- Guided public tours are offered daily at 10:00 am, 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Guided public tours are offered ONLY on weekends in April, May, September and October.
- Public tours are free with general admission and there is no need to pre-register. You may also explore the site on your own. We suggest visitors plan to stay at least two hours.