By becoming a member of ICF, you join thousands of people supporting our programs to solve problems
confronting cranes and the survival of many species, including our own. Together, we will continue to make
meaningful differences in our world. Photo by John Ford
You can make a difference!
Today, 11 of the 15 crane species are threatened with extinction. Your International Crane Foundation (ICF) membership supports effective conservation programs in over 20 countries where cranes need help. The same challenges facing people – environmental degradation and growing demands on diminishing supplies of fresh water – impact the survival of cranes. ICF is dedicated to identifying and implementing constructive solutions that address the urgent needs of people while protecting cranes and the natural places on which they depend.
Click here to become a member, renew your membership, or give a gift membership today!
ICF's Annual Member Appreciation Day is Saturday, September 27 at our headquarters in Baraboo, Wisconsin.
New this year, Cranes, Coffee, and Continental Breakfast! The ICF gates will open at 9 am and breakfast will be served promptly at 9:30 am at our scenic Whooping Crane exhibit.
Other activities include our popular photography workshop (registration required); behind-the-scenes tours of our veterinary labs, Crowned Crane building, and Crane City; guided walks on our nature trails; and more!
Click here to learn more about the event.
Membership has its benefits!
All ICF members:
- Support an organization dedicated to saving one of the Earth’s most endangered families of birds – the cranes, which embody goodwill and cooperation worldwide;
- Learn more about our exciting work around the globe through our celebrated, quarterly newsletter, The ICF Bugle (right), our monthly e-newsletter, ICF Contact Call, presentations made by ICF staff, and travel opportunities with ICF to critical sites for cranes around the world;
- Receive an invitation to our Annual Member Appreciation Day (including special tours of ICF’s breeding and chick rearing facilities normally off-limits to the public) and opportunities to meet field staff and learn about their work;
- Receive free admission and tours for you and a number of guests (see chart below) at our global headquarters in Baraboo, Wisconsin, the only place in the world to see all 15 species of cranes (open daily from April 15-October 31);
- Receive a 10% discount on all ICF merchandise in our gift shop;
- Receive admission and benefits at over 150 zoos and aquariums in the United States and Canada (view a listing of participating organizations).
- Click here to become an ICF member today!
||No. of Free Guests
|Student or Senior
||2 free guests
||3 free guests
||Immediate family & 3 guests
||Immediate family & 4 guests
||Immediate family & 6 guests
||Immediate family & 8 guests